Samsung has finally unleashed its official Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean firmware to its very popular smartphone Galaxy S Advance. Android Jelly Bean OS gives you a numerous innovative features to use by your Android device. If there’s any update on any device people might want to update their Android devices to such latest OS update. But they don’t know how to flash and install them in their device and for that they are happy with the old one. Here, you are going to see, how you can update your Galaxy S Advance smartphone to this latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Anyone can update their Samsung Galaxy S Advance smartphone by following this easy tutorial. Take a look!
How to update Galaxy S advance to the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS?
Step 1 :
- Being a Samsung phone, you need to install the proper Samsung KIES to your PC. You can follow the below link.
- Install Samsung KIES
Step 2 :
- Your PC needs to have a proper USB drivers installed for this Galaxy S Advance.
Step 3 :
- Now, download the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware and Odin software from the below link.
- Download Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Download Odin.
Step 4 :
- After it get downloaded you need to extract the downloaded files anywhere on your PC where you are familiar to do the things.
Step 5 :
- Now, you need to open the Odin software on your PC.
Step 6 :
- Turn off your Galaxy S Advance and send it to a download mode.
Step 7 :
Press and hold Volume Up+Power+Home Buttons together.
Step 8 :
- Now, connect your Galaxy device by using a proper data cable to your PC.
Step 9 :
- After connection get established your Odin software will make you sure by signing a Blue or Yellow light.
Step 10 :
- Now, Select the PDA option from your Odin software and pick the downloaded file.
Step 11 :
- Click on Start button. Your flashing will begin by now itself.
Step 12 :
After completing the whole process you will be seeing a PASS message from your Odin software. Now you can remove your device from your PC. Your Galaxy S Advance is now totally Flashed.
Step 13 :
- Your device itself go reboot. It takes a few minutes to restart the system.
Step 14 :
- Now, Reboot your device into recovery mode again.
- Press and hold Volume up+Power+Home buttons together.
Step 15 :
- Now, there will be a list of various options. You need to select the wipe data factory reset/wipe cache partition option.
Step 16 :
Select “+++go back+++” and “reboot system now”
Step 17 :
- You’re done. You device will now be running on a latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. You can make sure yourself by pressing a settings option then About Phone.
- Go to: – Settings> About Phone
This all you should need to do to install an official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S Advance smartphone. Your device now be cable enough to load up all the things of this OS. There’s will be no issues by updating your device to this latest official Android update. Do follow each mentioned steps well and see the new changes on your Galaxy S Advance.