Update AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 with Android 4.3 CM 10.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM : Samsung’s most popular smartphone, Galaxy S3’s AT&T variant gets a new and the latest Android Firmware update. CM 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom Firmware is now available to upgrade Galaxy S3 SGH-I1747. If you’re using the same Galaxy S3 device, you are now welcomed to upgrade it to this latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. This update brings new features and its here to fixes all the current bug problems from the device itself. Following tutorial will help you to let install this new Firmware on your device manually.
This custom ROM Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T variant. You are requested not to apply this firmware on any other Android smartphones or Tablets. It may get you many undone results with some bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by installing it on your Android device.
- Your phone must be a rooted one and CWM recovery must have installed in it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Have a backup of your phone’s data like texts, contacts, documents and all the other useful and important ones
- Your phone should be charged up to 80%.
- Have a proper data cable to connect this device to the PC to run the installation process.
Update AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 with Android 4.3 CM 10.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM
Step 1 :
- Download CM 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S3. If you don’t know from where to download this firmware, click on to the below link.
- Download CM 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Step 2 :
- Download Google Apps.
- Being a latest firmware if this package wont work for your device, you can install all proper Gapps direct from the Play Store.
- Download Google Apps
Step 3 :
- After this, connect your phone to the PC by using a proper data cable and make sure the device is connected with a Mass storage option.
Step 4 :
- Now, copy the above downloaded firmware files and Google apps package to your phone’s external memory.
Step 5 :
- Disconnect your Galaxy S3 device and turn it off.
Step 6 :
- Boot your device into recovery mode.
- You can do so, by pressing and holding the Volume down+home+Power buttons together. After a few seconds you will see something on your device’s display, release all buttons and get a recovery menu on your device’s display.
Step 7 :
- Use volume up and volume down keys to navigate the options and to select any option select Power button.
Step 8 :
- Now, select wipe data/factory reset confirm this process from the recovery menu.
Step 9 :
- And then, select Install Zip from SD Card and then Choose Zip from SD Card and browse the CM 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware from the options.
Step 10 :
- To install Google apps on your upgraded device, select Google apps package and do repeat the same process again.
Step 11 :
- After completing this installation, select +++Go back+++ and then Reboot System Now from the recovery menu.
Step 12 :
- Galaxy S3 will reboot itself now. It takes several minutes to complete the installation process and to starting up again.
Step 13 :
- You’re done! You’ve successfully installed CM 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone’s AT&T variant. To know whether your device is updated or not follow the below path.
- Go to: Menu>> Settings>> About Phone>> Software firmware
Don't forget to check our latest Walmart Laptops reviews