Samsung’s most affordable Dual SIM smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Star Duos gets an official Android Jelly Bean update. XXAMEA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware is now available to be installed for Galaxy Star Duos smartphone. If you’re using the smartphone and just bored with the same OS, time to get a change. From here you would get to know how you can manually update Galaxt Star Duos with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware.
Here given official firmware is only available for Samsung Star Duos GT-S5282 smartphone. You are requested not to apply this update on any of the other Android smartphones or Tablets. It may get you many undone results with some bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by installing this update.
This official Android 4.2.2 XXUFME7 Jelly Bean firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy S3′s International variant. You are requested not to apply this update on any other Android smartphones or Tablets. It may get you many bug problems and a number of undone results. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by applying this update.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Your device must be a rooted one and CWM recovery must have installed in it.
- Have a proper data cable to connect this device to the PC.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Have a backup of your device’s data like texts, contacts, documents and all the other.
- Your device should be charged up to 70% to load the whole process.
Manual Update Galaxy Star DUOS GT-S5282 with Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware (XXAMEA) :
Step 1 :
- Initially you have to download XXAMEA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy Star Duos smartphone. You can directly download this firmware from the below given link.
- Download official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware :
Step 2 :
- Download Odin Tool to install this update on your device. If you don’t know how to download this tool, you can simply get it from the below link right away.
- Download Odin Tool :
Step 3 :
- After complete downloading, turn of your Galaxy Star device and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- Now, launch Odin tool on your desktop, downloaded from the Step 2.
- Connect Galaxy Star Duos to the PC by using a proper data cable.
Step 6 :
- Once it get successfully connected to your PC, Odin box will turn Yellow. You are allowed to run this installation process.
Step 7 :
- From the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.1.2 official firmware file which we have downloaded from the first step.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process.
Step 9 :
- After completing this installation process, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool on your desktop’s screen. You can disconnect a device from the PC now.
Step 10 :
- You’re done! You’ve successfully installed an Official XXAMEA Android 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean Firmware on your Galaxy Star DUOS GT-S5282 smartphone. You can manually check this update right from your device just by following the below path.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware