LG Optimus Me can be now rooted and you can easily install CWM recovery on this phone. Here in this article you are going to learn an easiest way to Root and install CWM Recovery on LG Optimus Me P350 smartphone. This installation guide will be a useful one to root and install CWM Recovery on your LG Optimus Me.
- Rooting voids current warranty of your smartphone. After rooting your smartphone, you would lose your smartphone’s warranty. Don’t worry, you can get your warranty back by unrooting the process itself.
- You are requested to take a good backup of your device. Like messages, apps, contacts and other data
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. You can do so by
- Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
How to Root LG Optimus Me P350 :
Step 1 :
- Initially you have to download the Root software for your device. You can download it from the below link.
- Download Root Package :
Step 2 :
- After completing it install this package on your PC.
Step 3 :
- Open this software on your PC and then connect your device by using a proper data cable to the PC.
Step 4 :
- Your Phone will be displayed on the devices menu.
Step 5 :
- You need to select LG Optimus ME P350 or just P350.
Step 6 :
- After that, click on to the Root button.
Step 7 :
- Rooting process will occur by now, you need to wait for a few seconds to complete this process.
Step 8 :
- After it get done, you will be asked to install apps, say no to apps.
Step 9 :
- After that you will be asked to reboot the device, press Yes and send it to reboot mode.
Step 10 :
- Your LG Optimus Me P350 smartphone is now a rooted one.
How to Install ClockWorkMod (CWM) Recovery on LG Optimus ME P350 :
Step 11 :
- Google allows to install this recovery direct from its official ClockWorkMod ROM Manager app.
Step 12 :
- After installing it, open this app on your LG Optimus ME device.
Step 13 :
- You would have a list of options there. Select Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery.
Step 14 :
- This option will start the downloading of an appropriate ROM for your device. You are requested to enable Wi-Fi connection. Select your Phone’s model well.
Step 15 :
- ROM will be automatically downloaded and after that Reboot the device.
Step 16 :
- Your device is a rooted one and ClockWorkMod Recovery has been installed in it.
This is what you need to know to Root and to install ClockWorkMod recovery on your LG Optimus Me smartphone. To get the best results from this, you need to follow each steps well.