Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with Official XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware : Samsung’s most popular and best selling smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S3 gets a new official update. XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware is now available to be installed on this device. This update will fixes all the current bug problems in the device. If you are using this smartphone, and facing some problems while exploring it, it needs some change. Here we would be guiding you how you can manually upgrade Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphone with a latest official XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Following step by step installation guide will help you to do so.
Following given official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware is only available for Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 smartphone only. You are requested not to apply this firmware on any of your other Android smartphone. It may get you many undone results with numerous bug problems. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by installing this firmware on your Android device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Have a backup of your device’s data like texts, contacts, documents and all the other.
- Your Galaxy S3 Active must be a rooted one and CWM recovery must have installed in it.
- Have a proper data cable to connect this device to the PC.
- Your device should be charged up to 80% to load the whole process.
Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with Official XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware :
Step 1 :
- Download official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware for Galaxy S3 Active. To download this firmware, click on to the below link.
- Download official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware:
Step 2 :
- Download Odin Tool to install this update on your device. You can directly download this tool just by clicking on to the below link once.
- Download Odin Tool :
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 Active and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- After complete downloading, launch Odin tool from your desktop. This tool will help you to run the installation process.
- Connect your Galaxy S3 to the PC by using a proper data cable.
Step 6 :
- When it get successfully connected to your PC, Odin box will turn Yellow. By now you can proceed further with the installation process.
Step 7 :
- After this, from the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.2.2 official firmware file.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process.
Step 9 :
- After it get successfully done, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- You’re done! You have successfully installed official XXUFME7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 Internation variant. To check this firmware manually from your device, do follow below given path from your device.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
This what exactly you need to follow to upgrade this Galaxy S3 to a latest and official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware. To get the best results, you need to follow each mentioned steps wisely. Let us know if there comes any problems while installing this update on your device. We would come up with a proper solution of it.