Manual Update Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P5210 (Wi-Fi) with Official Jellybean 4.2.2 Firmware : Samsung most recent Tablet range device, Galaxy Tab 3 gets a new official and a latest Android OS update with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware. Galaxy Tab 3′s Wi-Fi only variant is capable to load this new official Firmware as of now. By now you can upgrade this Tablet device with Android’s latest OS. Here we would let you guide how you can manually install this official Android Firmware on this Galaxy Tab 3 device. Following step by step tutorial will teach you to upgrade your Tab 3.
Following official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware is available only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P5210 variant. You are requested not to apply this update on any of your other Android Tablet or smartphone. It may get you numerous internal bug problems and some undone results. We are not responsible for any unwanted outcomes by installing this firmware on your device.
- Your Galaxy Tab 3 must be a rooted one and CWM recovery must have installed in it.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your phone.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>Apps>>Developer>>USB Debugging
- Have a backup of your device’s data like texts, contacts, documents and all the other.
- Your device should be charged up to 80% to load the whole process.
- Have a proper data cable to connect this device to the PC.
Manual Update Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P5210 (Wi-Fi) with Official Jellybean 4.2.2 Firmware :
Step 1 :
- Download official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware for Galaxy Tab 3. If you don’t know from where to download this firmware, you can get it from the below link right away.
- Download official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware:
Step 2 :
- Download Odin Tool to install this update on your device. You can directly download this tool from the below given link.
- Download Odin Tool :
Step 3 :
- Turn off your Galaxy Tab 3 and reboot it in recovery mode.
- You can do so by pressing and holding Volume down+home buttons together. When you see something on your device’s display, press power button.
Step 4 :
- Launch Odin tool from your desktop to run the installation process.
- Connect your Galaxy Tab 3 to the PC by using a proper data cable.
Step 6 :
- After it get successfully connected to your PC, Odin box will turn Yellow.
Step 7 :
- Now, from the Odin tool, select PDA and browse the Android 4.2.2 official firmware file.
Step 8 :
- Click on to Start button to run the installation process. Installation process will automatically takes place on your device by now.
Step 9 :
- After completing this installation process, you will have a PASS message from Odin tool.
Step 10 :
- You have successfully installed official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P5210 Tablet device. If you want to check this firmware from your device, you just need to follow below given path from your Tablet device.
- Go to: Menu>>Settings>>About Phone>>Software Firmware
This is what you need to follow to install this firmware on your new Samsung Tab 3 Tablet device. Follow each mentioned steps wisely to install this new firmware on your device. If there comes any problem in between your installation process, do let us know in the comment box below this article.